We are now recruiting for a highly experienced chief litigation clerk who ideally meet the following requirements:
- Has been working for a firm of at least 20 lawyers;
- Has been on supervisory or managerial role for at least 15 years;
- Must possess knowledge of the Malaysian court procedures from subordinate courts to appellate courts
As a chief litigation clerk, your duties and responsibilities are, amongst others:
- Ensure that cause papers are in order prior to filing in court;
- Fair cause papers and correspondence;
- Assign work to relevant clerical staff;
- Review work done by other clerical staff;
- Liaise with lawyers, office manager and accounts manager when necessary;
- Prepare bills.
Our firm is strategically located in Kuala Lumpur with easy accessibility to LRT stations within walking distance.
This position is open for Malaysian citizens only.
We welcome interested and qualified candidates to submit their applications to email@example.com .