Hui Juan focuses her practice in dispute resolution including commercial and construction disputes, adjudication and arbitration since her admission as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya. She also has experience in advising, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements such as tenancy agreements. Prior to joining Gan Partnership, she was attached as a paralegal in several law firms and was exposed to various areas of practice including civil litigation, corporate and conveyancing.
Hui Juan graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (2nd Class Upper Honours) from the University of Liverpool and completed the Certificate in Legal Practice. During her final year in law school, Hui Juan was a mooter and emerged as the first runner up in a moot competition organised by the University of Liverpool Mooting Competition.
Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Construction, Engineering, Infrastructure & Projects
- Corporate Litigation & Risk Management
Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya
- LL.B (2nd Class Upper Honours), University of Liverpool
- Certificate in Legal Practice
- COVID-19 Act: Impact on Leases and Tenancy Agreements of Non-residential Immovable Property
- CIPAA: court has no discretion to set aside adjudicator’s costs order
- Impact of the MCO on Contracts for Private Sectors specifically on Timelines
- Impact of the MCO on Tenants